Friday, July 9, 2010

10 of July 2010

Now is 4.58am
so early wake up...
actually is havent sleep XD

This week was the most happiest week
i go to beach for 3 days a week
This all are my friends
II
V
Hahahaha
Envy leh >_<
THis week also got something bad happen
the sociology assignment
We should have a video presentation
actually we already finish in a short time
Unfortunately
OUR VIDEO CAN'T EDIT
WTH!!
Rush Rush Rush!!!
Finally we finished it...
What an adventurous days ^^
II
I act as an ant
My friends design for us
SO CUTE!!!
Wahahaha

Yesterday went to friends house
OVERNIGHT

I getting crazy crazy crazy
WE play till 5am
!wow!
So happy...
I never been so happy as that things happen
Thanks Fen Yao And YangWe talk many secret XD
wahahaha

Thanks alot
Write till here
Got a bit tired already XD
5.20am



No comments:

Post a Comment